Wednesday 3 October 2007

Microsoft Excel can't proofread Korean text. This feature is not installed. Would you like to install it now?

This message has bugged me for quite some time. It appeared when I started entering English text and then appeared again when I changed to Greek.

Apparently there is no solution to this apart from getting the Korean proofing tools. One way is by downloading the Korean Language Pack (Office XP). Another is by using Microsoft's Proofing tools CD (I am talking for Office 2003 here). Hint: you can find it as a torrent.

2 comments:

Mr.BadGuy said...

I had same problem.
To remove this message, just go to "Add/Remove programs", find "Microsoft Office Proofing Tools" and change settings there, just set "Korean" as not available.

Alex said...

Today I changed some sheets in my excel file. When I opened it again I didn't find its. I was very disappeared and accidentally entered in the Internet. But there I saw a next tool - xlsx viewer download. I was lucky and it solved my problem for minutes and absolutely free. It helped my sister in like condition.